We are Warwick Print, a leading digital printer and book binder based just outside Coventry at the University of Warwick. We specialise in cheap online prices for high quality Student Business Cards.
Student Business Cards (UoW)
Your university. Your pride. Your card.
Looking for student business cards? We have them here! Stand out from the crowd with our student business cards.
University of Warwick approved and available in a range of four colours.
- For: Students of Warwick University
- Available finishes: Double sided printing, matt/gloss lamination etc
- Turnaround: 3-5 working days*
- Nationwide Delivery: Orders placed will be dispatched via reputable companies such as DHL and the Royal Mail.
- Cost: 100 cards for £15 / 250 cards for £25
* May be longer during busy periods
Arguably the most valuable item to introduce and promote yourself, Student Business Cards are with you from the first hello. As such, the right Business Cards can make a long-lasting and positive impression and can often be the starting point for a fruitful career after your studies.
Small in size, but mighty in impact, a Business Card is one tool that no professional can be without. Therefore, it should be the embodiment of putting your best foot forward!
We’ve made it simple with our Warwick University approved template to print your high-quality student business card. Visit our online shop 24/7 and select the Student Business Cards product from the home page:
- choose from 4 colour schemes: blue, purple, red, yellow (or choose the standard Warwick Business School one)
- personalise your details
- specify the quantity (100, 250 or 500)
- add to checkout
- add your delivery details
- add your payment details (using the University's 256-bit encrypted secure payment gateway)
You will receive an conformation email and we will email you when the order has been sent.
What’s better is that you’ll love our prices. We print 100 cards for the cost of a couple of lunches. Considering the big difference that personalised Business Cards can make for your career or business, this could be the best investment you ever make.
Useful tips when customising the template:
Your email address: leave the firstname.lastname@example.org or jimzizcoolz@address for your friends and graduate to a professional-sounding email address in the following format: YourName@email.com.
Your mobile number: whether to include a phone number is up to you. You’ll be giving out your card at networking events and possibly at coffee shops, parties, or maybe even in the subway, so it may not be a good idea to give your cards out to complete strangers.
Your landline number: if you are including a landline number, make sure you have access to that landline in a few months time as well. And probably don't use your parent's landline number as a fallback.